Brother ADS-3000N – High-Speed Network Desktop Color Page Scanner
At your side, every step of the way
The Brother ImageCenter ADS-3000N High-Speed Desktop Scanner is a durable and reliable addition to your mid to large size workgroup, helping simplify the way documents are captured, managed, processed, and delivered.
Ideally suited for office environments with extensive scanning requirements, the ADS-3000N offers wired Gigabit Ethernet network connectivity as well as a SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface for local connections. With color scan speeds of up to 50 ppm (100 ipm)(1), single-pass duplex (two-sided) scanning, a 50-sheet capacity automatic document feeder, and daily duty cycle of up to 7,500 pages(6), the ADS-3000N is designed to easily tackle higher volume document capture applications.
The ADS-3000N includes a variety of integrated image optimization features to help maximize output quality, including hole punch removal, edge cleanup, despeckle, background removal and more. 2-in-1 Mode can capture 11” x 17” documents, and Continuous Scan Mode allows scanning unlimited pages into a single file.
The ADS-3000N is certified for Kofax Express and Kofax VRS Elite software(5), patented image enhancement and perfection software which reduces the time involved in manual document preparation and enhances the quality of scanned images, dramatically improving scanning productivity.
The intuitive 6-button interface includes programmable one-touch keys for common scanning destinations. It makes high volume scanning easier and more efficient with advanced paper handling features, including Jam Sensor and Ultrasonic Multi-Feed Detection.
The ADS-3000N includes a package of scanning software to help you manage and distribute information as well as reduce the need to store and reference hard copy documents. It features industry-standard drivers TWAIN, WIA, ICA, and SANE(2), to help enable easy integration for scanning documents into a wide variety of popular applications.
The ADS-3000N gives you the option to easily scan to a number of different destinations to help you manage your documents and workflow, including scanning to a file, image, OCR(3) or print. You can also scan to a USB flash drive, mobile devices using the free Brother iPrint&Scan app(4), and directly to Microsoft SharePoint via the included Control Center scan utility (Windows only).
Configure advanced scan settings for different scan-to destinations and store them for frequent use with the Brother Control Center. The ADS-3000N includes free phone support for the life of the product.
(1) Color and monochrome scan speed, letter size paper at 300dpi. See manufacturer’s website for details.
(2) SANE driver available for download from Brother Solutions Center. See manufacturer’s website for details.
(3) When connected to a PC with applicable software.
(4) Requires connection to a wireless network.
(5) Certified with Kofax VRS® versions Elite 5.1 and Express 3.2. Windows only. Additional purchase required.
(6) Maximum number of scanned pages per day can be used to compare designed durability between like Brother products. For maximum product life, it is best to choose a scanner with a daily duty cycle that exceeds your requirements.