Logitech ConferenceCam CC3000e All-In-One HD Video and Audio Conferencing System (960-000982)
- All-in-one video and audio conferencing solution: Enterprise quality video camera and speakerphone, affordably priced for any conference room
- Business grade HD video: Full 1080p HD video at 30 frames per second for high quality video conferences.
- Omnidirectional full duplex speakerphone: Built-in wide-range noise-cancelling mics and touch controls for clear voice and video conferences
- Plug-and-play compatibility: USB connectivity to PC or Mac; Bluetooth and NFC mobile device pairing; compatible with most UC and web conferencing applications
- This business product ships in brown box with no retail packaging
Omni-directional full duplex mics enable conferees to clearly converse from a 20-foot diameter around the base without mic pods, making it seem like conversations are happening in the same room.
Professional-quality group video conferencing straight out of the box with no special software, training, or maintenance required.
Set up the conference room the way you want with up to a 32-foot range between camera and speaker: use the camera on the table or mount it on the wall with included hardware. The bottom of the camera is designed with a standard tripod thread for even more options.
Frees up laptop bandwidth by putting video processing within the camera, resulting in a smoother video stream in applications like Microsoft® Lync 2013.
Easily operate camera pan/tilt/zoom, volume up/down, answer/hang-up2 mute and other functions during call.
View call-related info (Caller ID, call duration, etc.) and speakerphone/camera function indicators (volume control, etc.) on LCD display screen.
Works on virtually any desktop video conferencing and UC application with no proprietary and expensive systems to set up.
Touch an NFC-enabled mobile device over the base console to instantly pair and enjoy professional speakerphone audio quality.