At under 12.5 inches long and just over 1 pound in weight, Brother’s DS-920DW scanner is perfect for the mobile professional who needs a powerful scanner that will slide right into a briefcase or business bag. It scans at speeds up to 8 images per minute simplex (single-sided scanning) or 10.6 ipm duplex (double-sided scanning)(1). Its small size, USB or battery power, and valuable suite of scanning and receipt management software(2) make it a great fit for home offices and desks with limited space, too!
Highly portable mobile scanner is powered via the included USB cable or rechargeable Li-ion battery - no wall outlet is required for operation.
Efficiently scan and manage single-sided materials at up to 8 images per minute and double-sided materials at up to 10.6 ipm in both color and black/white.(1)
Scan paper documents up to 8.5” x 32”, photos, receipts, business cards, and even plastic I.D. cards. Included carrier sheet allows easy scanning of oddly shaped, small, or delicate items.(2)
The DS-920DW includes a package of scanning software to help you manage and distribute information as well as reduce the need to store and reference hard copy documents.
Using the included scanning software, you can scan documents to a local file or image, to a shared folder, email, FTP, or printer.(3) BR-Receipts application allows you to generate expense reports from scanned receipts and export into Quicken and QuickBooks.(4)
The DS-920DW features drivers TWAIN and SANE(5) to help enable easy integration with Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems.
(1) Color and monochrome scan speed with all advanced features turned off, LTR at 300dpi.
(2) BR-Receipts software available via download from Brother Online (only available in the USA). Single sheet, single-sided, 14-29 lb bond. For best performance, carrier sheet use is recommended for media weights under 39 g/m2.
(3) Scan-to options accessible via included Button Manager V2 software (Windows) or MIWAND application (Mac & Windows). Scan-to email, FTP, shared folder, and print options not supported by Mac OS. Scan to OCR and Microsoft Office formats via included PaperPort 12 SE (Windows) or PageManager 9 (Mac) software.
(4) BR-Receipts software available via download from Brother Online (only available in the USA) Quicken and QuickBooks are trademarks and service marks of Intuit Inc., registered in the United States and other countries.
(5) SANE driver available for download from Brother Solutions Center. Requires connection to a wireless network. The Brother iPrint&Scan app download is not available in all countries.