Pop-up Edge for Fast PeelingEveryday mailings are made easier with Avery White Easy Peel address labels. The Pop-up Edge allows for fast peeling--just bend the label sheet to pop up the label edges, and peel.
Avery White Easy Peel Address Labels
Avery's free software and templates make it easy to be creative and get small or large mailing or printer projects done quickly.
Free and Easy-to-Use Software & Templates
Jam-free and smudge-free for perfect labels every time. Smooth-feed sheet edges prevent buildup that can cause printer jams.
Jam-Free & Smudge-Free Printing
Variety of UsesThe labels work with a variety of printer types and come in several sizes to accommodate the project at hand.
- Personalize address labels using free Avery Software & Templates
- Produce professional-looking business mailings by adding your own logo and company graphics
- Efficiently print multiple labels for high-volume mailings such as direct mailing projects to customers and prospects
- Easily create special-occasion labels for unique invitations, thank-you cards, party favors, and more
Print labels for unique invitations, mailings, party favors, and more.
Create professional-looking business mailings with your company logo.
Variety of Options AvailableThe labels work with a variety of printer types and come in several label sizes to accommodate the project at hand.Printer Options: Labels available for printing in inkjet or laser printers.Labels per Sheet: Choose the number of labels per sheet that's right for the job:
Free and Easy Ways to Customize and PrintAvery offers free template solutions to make it easy for you to customize and print your Avery labels.
- Convenient: just visit avery.com/templates to get started
- Customizable: start with a pre-designed Avery template, or use a blank to design from scratch
- Easy mail merge: import an entire address list or other data in just a few clicks
- Compatible: solutions for Mac and PC systems
- Flexible: there's a solution for any project, from a quick sheet of return address labels to a special design for a product or occasion
- Helpful: online demos, articles and more to help guide you through a successful project
Learn more at avery.com/templates
|Fills the whole sheet at once||Mail merge (import data)||No download required||Works with PC systems||Works with Mac systems|
|Avery Design & Print Online at avery.com/print|
|Avery Wizard for Microsoft Word at avery.com/wizard|
|Avery Templates for Microsoft Word at avery.com/ templates|
The Avery Family of Labels
Great for high-volume mailing projects with Easy Peel and Pop-Up-Edge technology. Making your mailings fast and efficient.
Labels are made of 100% recycled material and processed chlorine free. Count on the same high-quality Avery label while leaving a smaller footprint.
Avery offers bright, white labels with TrueBlock technology, guaranteed to completely cover up everything underneath. You'll give your packages a sharp, professional appearance even when reusing boxes, large envelopes and mailing tubes.
Labels cover up existing markings, and the color blends with cardboard so you can reuse old boxes and create a seamless appearance.
When addressing or shipping envelopes for special occasions such as weddings, holidays, presentations, new client proposals, events etc, Avery Clear Easy Peel address labels provide you with a professional finish.
Ideal for branding products, brochures and mail pieces. Print-to-the-edge feature lets you create a custom look to showcase your product, logo or company.
These weatherproof labels stand up to tough weather and temperature conditions, stick firmly, repel water and moisture, and resist scuffs, tears and smudges.
Ideal for organizing and labeling household products or equipment.
Labels are ideal for priority messages, color coding, warning labels or anytime you need to make a bold statement.
Ideal for identifying ownership on products, equipment, or places for items.
Avery Repositionable Labels with Re-hesive technology allow labels to be removed and reapplied without damaging the label or envelope. Labels become permanent over time and are guaranteed not to fall off.
Ideal for organizing your file folders, documents, and binders.