Avery UltraDuty GHS Chemical LabelsAre your chemical labels compliant with the Globally Harmonized System (GHS)? The OSHA-mandated system for classifying and labeling chemicals impacts any company that produces, ships or uses hazardous chemicals. Ensure your chemical labels comply with GHS by always using the correct labeling.Avery UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels are:
- Chemical resistant-Tested resistance to chemicals (i.e. Heptane, HCL 37%, pH3 buffer)
- Abrasion resistant-Tested resistance to abrasion: Dry-rub abrasion test and BS5609 Sec.3
- Waterproof-Passed BS5609 Section 2, 90-day seawater submersion adhesion test
- UV resistant for 2+ years outdoor UV life
- Tear-resistant durable synthetic label material
- Jam-free, smudge-free labels
- Multiple sizes for containers such as drums, pails, jugs and bottles
- Additional uses include safety signs, arc flash, tank, marine, equipment and outdoor work labels
- Works on metal, plastic, painted surfaces, fiber, polycarbonate, glass and more
- Apply as low as 10 degree Fahrenheit
- Print on-demand with templates at our website
Easy to Customize and Print
Customize Just use a blank or pre-designed templates and add your GHS-compliant information with easy, step-by-step instructions.
Print Include your company logo, lot numbers, barcodes or other information as needed. Then print.
Apply Simply peel and stick. Create as many labels as you need, when you need them.
GHS and workplace safety labels are easy to create on demand with templates and designs from Avery. Use the Avery GHS Wizard to take advantage of ready-to-use templates, or design your GHS labels.• Easy-to-use software.• No download required.• Works with PC and Mac systems.• Includes blank and predesigned templates, with designs available for GHS, ANSI, DOT and more.• Create labels with the required GHS pictograms and statements.• Customize labels with your company logo, barcodes, lot numbers and other information.• Save your projects in a free MyAvery account or onto your computer for quick access.
Tough Labels for Tough Jobs
Extreme Environments Resistant to chemicals, abrasion, UV, water, tearing and extreme temperatures. Apply as low as 10 degree Fahrenheit.
Waterproof BS5609 Sec. 2 certified - label remains adhered for at least 90-days in seawater.
Variety of Sizes Perfect for containers such as drums, pails, jugs and bottles. Labels stick on metal, plastic, painted surfaces, fiber, polycarbonate, glass and more.
OSHA Safety Signs Also great for safety signs, equipment and outdoor work labels.