Adaptec RAID 81605Z
Only drivers that are not included or embedded within a supported operating system are listed below. To see a complete list of supported operating systems see the Product Specifications
Series 8 - 12G RAID Adapters
The Series 8 RAID adapter family features Microsemi's 12 Gbps RAID-on-Chip (ROC), which combines a x8 PCIe Gen3 interface with 12 Gbps SAS ports to enable a new generation of high- performance RAID adapters for the 12 Gbps storage ecosystem.
Zero-Maintenance Cache Protection (ZMCP)
A revolutionary advancement that solves BBU deficiencies by providing full protection to cached data with no monitoring, maintenance, disposal, or replacement costs. ZMCP features SLC based NAND flash memory with super capacitor technology. During a system power loss, the flash memory-based cache protection can preserve data for years. Series 8 adapters can be combined with our third-generation AFM-700 flash-based cache protection module to enable instant battery-free cache protection.
Microsemi Adaptec maxView Storage Manager
Provides the powerful features of Adaptec Storage Manager™ in an HTML5 web interface that can be viewed in standard desktop or mobile browsers without the need for separate software installation.
- 12 Gbps throughput at each port
- Up to 16 native SAS/SATA ports in an LP/MD2 form factor
- Microsemi 12 Gbps RAID-on-Chip (ROC)
- Up to 6.6 GBps on sequential reads and up to 6.2 GBps on sequential writes. Delivers more than 700K IOPS.
- RAID levels 0, 1, 1E, 5, 6, 10, 50 and 60
- SAS 3.0 interface and PCIe Gen 3 Host Connection
- Maximum performance for up to 16 SSDs (No expander needed)
- Adaptec Flash Module (AFM-700) for maintenance free cache protection
- Auto configuration of Simple Volume and HBA modes - "set it and forget it"
- Mini SAS HD connectors and SAS HD cables — for fit and function in dense server configurations
- Support for up to 256 SAS and SATA devices
- Support for SSD, HDD, Autoloader, RBOD, Tape