Full Product Specifications
- The full product specifications below are from the manufacturer and may contain information related to other package quantities that will not apply to the product that you are reviewing. Please confirm the actual content and/or package quantity from the main product specifications page.
- These specifications may represent the entire product series/model/line to which this product belongs with specific configuration differences between the individual products stated.
- These specifications may have been copied from the same product in other region/country in which case there might be minor differences in region-specific data such as Input Voltage, Terms of Warranty etc.
- Intel Core i3/5/7 or AMD Athlon 64
Hard Disk: Memory: Optical Drive:
- Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1 or 7 (32/64-bit editions), all with latest Updates and Service Packs
- DVD-ROM (required for box installation)
- Multi-touch screen, mouse or tablet
- 1280 x 720 screen resolution at 100% (96 dpi)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or higher
- Microsoft .Net Framework 4.6
- Internet connection required to sign in to authenticate CorelDRAW Home & Student Suite, receive performance and stability updates, access online content, and the Content Exchange. You can use CorelDRAW Home & Student Suite offline provided you connect to the Internet at least once a month so that we can validate our software license