Full Product Specifications
- The full product specifications below are from the manufacturer and may contain information related to other package quantities that will not apply to the product that you are reviewing. Please confirm the actual content and/or package quantity from the main product specifications page.
- These specifications may represent the entire product series/model/line to which this product belongs with specific configuration differences between the individual products stated.
- These specifications may have been copied from the same product in other region/country in which case there might be minor differences in region-specific data such as Input Voltage, Terms of Warranty etc.
AT A GLANCE
- Windows 10 versions, Windows 8.1 versions, Windows 7 versions, FreeDOS 2.0
- Choice of 6th Generation Intel® Core™ processors
- Thin and light design– PC-ABS (Polycarbonate–Acrylnitrile/Butadiene/Styrene) durable material is nearly 20% thinner; soft-touch, more durable 4-step paint process; larger buttons (power), revamped keyboard (arrow keys); latch/hook
- removal for clean palmrest design; top mounted speakers for optimized audio experience (compared to previous
- The HP Premium keyboard is spill-resistant and offered with optional backlit design
- Large Touchpad with gestures support, on/off button with LED indicator
- Enhanced security features including TPM1.2/2.02, SmartCard Reader, HP Biosphere, HP Client Security, Self-Encrypting storage drives, and optional Fingerprint reader
- LED-backlit display HP ProBook 640: 14.0” diagonal HD and FHD or Touch FHD with camera and with WWAN HP ProBook 650: 15.6” diagonal HD and FHD or Touch FHD with camera and with WWAN
- Optional HD webcam with dual-microphone array for video conferencing
- DisplayPort 1.2 now native with integrated graphics
- Three USB 3.0 ports for fast data transfer from devices: 1 standard, 1 charging, and one USB-C™ charging port
- HD Audio with DTS Sound+™ optimized for high fidelity audio
- Wireless and speaker mute button to conveniently manage the connectivity and speaker.
- Flexible wireless connectivity options:
- - Broadband Wireless (WWAN)
- - Wireless LAN (WLAN)
- - Personal area network (WPAN Bluetooth®)
- - Near Field Communication (NFC)
- Choice of hard drives up to 1 TB or solid state drives up to 512 GB
- Passed MIL STD testing1