Full Product Specifications
- The full product specifications below are from the manufacturer and may contain information related to other package quantities that will not apply to the product that you are reviewing. Please confirm the actual content and/or package quantity from the main product specifications page.
- These specifications may represent the entire product series/model/line to which this product belongs with specific configuration differences between the individual products stated.
- These specifications may have been copied from the same product in other region/country in which case there might be minor differences in region-specific data such as Input Voltage, Terms of Warranty etc.
1- DisplayPort multi-stream monitors ‘daisy-chained’ together
- Choice of four form factors: Desktop Mini, Small Form Factor, Tower and All-in-One
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, FreeDOS 2.0
- UEFI BIOS developed and engineered by HP for better security, manageability and software image stability
- Choice of four form factors: Desktop Mini, Small Form Factor, Tower and All-in-One (touch/non touch)
- Intel® Q170 chipset supporting Intel 6 th generation CoreTM processors, featuring integrated Intel HD Graphics and Intel ® vPro TM Technology (available with select processors)
- Processor support up to 65W on all form factors
- Intel® HD graphics or optional discrete graphics (except desktop mini)
- Intel® Ethernet Connection I219LM GbE LOM integrated network connection
- DDR4 Synchronous Dynamic Random Access Memory (SDRAM)
- Multi-independent monitor support via VGA (TWR/SFF/DM only), HDMI (DM only) and digital DisplayPort video interfaces with multi-stream (Dual DisplayPort connectors on TWR/SFF/DM only); AiO supports multi-stream (up to two external displays) via DisplayPort
- DTS Studio SoundTM Standard on the Desktop Mini, Small Form Factor, Tower
- Audio by Bang and Olufsen utilizing HP Clear Sound Amp on the All-in-One
- High efficiency energy saving power supply options
- AiO, SFF and TWR models can be configured with multiple data drives in a RAID array
- ENERGY STAR® certified. EPEAT® Gold registered where applicable/supported. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country.
- CCC, CECP and SEPA Certified
- Optimized for Skype for Business
- Protected by HP Services, including limited warranties up to 3-3-3 (terms and conditions vary by country; certain restrictions and exclusions apply); Care Packs available with up to 5 years Next Business Day Onsite Hardware Support
- Lengthy purchase lifecycles and image stability