Full Product Specifications
- The full product specifications below are from the manufacturer and may contain information related to other package quantities that will not apply to the product that you are reviewing. Please confirm the actual content and/or package quantity from the main product specifications page.
- These specifications may represent the entire product series/model/line to which this product belongs with specific configuration differences between the individual products stated.
- These specifications may have been copied from the same product in other region/country in which case there might be minor differences in region-specific data such as Input Voltage, Terms of Warranty etc.
- Micron® 16nm MLC NAND Flash
- RoHS-compliant package
- SATA 6 Gb/s interface
- TCG/Opal 2.0-compliant self-encrypting drive (SED)
- Compatible with Microsoft eDrive®
- Hardware-based AES-256 encryption engine
- ATA modes supported
- PIO mode 3, 4
- Multiword DMA mode 0, 1, 2
- Ultra DMA mode 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
- Industry-standard, 512-byte sector size support
- Device Sleep (DEVSLP), extreme low power mode
- Native command queuing support with 32-command slot support
- ATA-8 ACS3 command set compliant
- ATA security feature command set and password login support
- Secure erase (data page) command set: fast and secure erase
- Sanitize device feature set support
- Self-monitoring, analysis, and reporting technology (SMART) command set
- Dynamic write acceleration
- Adaptive thermal monitoring
- Power loss protection for data-at-rest
- Performance1, 2
- PCMark® Vantage (HDD test suite score): up to 87,000
- Sequential 128KB READ: up to 560 MB/s
- Sequential 128KB WRITE: up to 510 MB/s
- Random 4KB READ: up to 100,000 IOPS
- Random 4KB WRITE: up to 88,000 IOPS
- READ/WRITE latency: 120μs/30μs (TYP)
- MTTF: 1.5 million device hours3
- Static and dynamic wear leveling
- Uncorrectable bit error rate (UBER): <1 sector per 1015 bits read
- Low power consumption
- Endurance: Total bytes written (TBW)
- Capacity (unformatted): 128GB, 256GB, 512GB
- M.2 2260 and 2280 form factors
- Secure firmware update with digitally signed firmware image
- Operating temperature
- Commercial (0°C to +70°C)5
Notes: 1. Typical I/O performance numbers as measured fresh-out-of-box (FOB) using Iometer with a queue depth of 32 and write cache enabled.
2. 4KB transfers used for READ/WRITE latency values.
3. The product achieves a mean time to failure (MTTF) based on population statistics not relevant to individual units.
4. Active average power measured during execution of MobileMark® with DIPM (deviceinitiated power management) enabled.
5. Temperature measured by SMART attribute 194.Warranty:
Contact your Micron sales representative for further information regarding the product, including product warranties.